Hunter Conservatories and Sunrooms
- Over 25 years experience in sales and construction
- We provide a complete service from start to finish
- Initial visit to discuss your needs, this includes a survey and discussing the options that best suit you
- At Hunter we have our own architectural technicians that apply for building warrants and planning permissions
- All our building work completed by our own tradesmen
- includes electrical, plumbing and flooring
- Local showroom to view our products
Construction of the new production facility and conservatory show centre is due to commence in November 2012.
Hunter Group Scotland Ltd are part of an Australian company called Hunter Mining Methods based in New South Wales. Established in 1997 they are world leaders in the innovation an installation of long wall salvage systems for underground coal mines worldwide.
Due to the growing orders from Europe and Asia Hunter Mining have invested £1.2 million in a brand new production facility in Dundonald South Ayrshire Scotland.
This new plant has been developed to service orders form underground coal mines in Russia, Norway, Czech republic, South Africa and UK.
Hunter Mining are a family owned business who are originally from Ayrshire who pride themselves in constant research and development in the quality of the products and services and on the unique installation of their salvage systems.
There are only two sites of this type world and both are owned and operated by Hunter Mining Methods.[clear]